It’s a short title that hides a lot of detail, regulations, and risk:
– Pay your employees on time and accurately
– Calculate and remit taxes properly and safely
– Use best practices in both documentation and action when hiring or firing
– Keep your best assets happy with benefits they can brag about
Simply stated, it’s a lot to manage, with serious consequences for failing to do it properly.
– Payroll tax mistakes can cause a cascade of audit alerts and investigations
– Employment law is least favorable and most costly to the employer
– Benefits packages are confusing and riddled with sales incentives
– Even a simple mistake in documenting an employees performance or termination can pose significant risk for lawsuit
Hand off the headache, get back to building an all-star company.
– Payroll distributions run on time, with appropriate taxes calculated and remitted to the authorities without lifting a finger
– Best practice documentation made available for expanding the team
– On-boarding new employees into the payroll system
– Selected benefits packages brought to the table for quick decisions and fast implementation