Current/Delinquent Annual Filings, Quarterly Estimates & Future Planning
– Delinquent Filings: Didn’t file the quarterly estimates? Maybe a return or two? Get caught up!
– Current Filings: Stay on top of your quarterly and annual filings with little or no hassle
– Plan properly for the tax impact of future events or new ventures, take advantage of strategic planning to save & manage cash flow
Uncle Sam wants his share: lets try to keep things minimal, but fair!
– Delinquent tax filings pose a legal and financial risk, not to mention the company may look bad in front of investors and lenders – even if no taxes are due
– Considering how a business decision will impact your tax liabilities is key to good strategy
– Confidence that things are done right, done efficiently, and done without hassle – keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets
Your records, we prepare the returns:
– Utilize our Accounting & Reporting services for efficient and quick turn around – this time and into the future. Or, give us your records for a one-time review and preparation of delinquent or current tax forms for filing.
– Analysis is done to determine when, where, and how much the company is required to file
– Tax consulting to minimize future tax obligations while your company grows, all without wasting your time deciphering what an IRC is